Integrating the Leadership Development Program into Guyana’s national nursing school training (watch video): Guyana HIV/AIDS Reduction and Prevention, phase two (GHARP II), a PEPFAR-funded and USAID-supported project.
- a conversation with Jonathan Quick and Sylvia Vriesendorp on strong women health leaders;
- an interview with Xavier Alterescu on the next horizons of leadership: gender, decentralized governance, and building organizational capacity for networking;
- a blog post on health leaders learning from McDonald’s Hamburger University, and other private sector leadership academies;
- a story of sound leaders ensuring transparent governance in Côte d’Ivoire;
- a video on developing nursing leaders in Guyana;
- a wrap-up of the first Kenya Health LMG Conference; and
- more on MSH’s work with partners developing health leaders worldwide to save lives.
Read and share your favorite stories with your friends and colleagues.